Welcome to Our Website.
Dr. Sada Joshi founded Joshi Technologies International, Inc. (JTI) in 1988 after a successful nine year tenure at Phillips Petroleum Company in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. JTI is a private corporation, based in Tulsa Oklahoma, USA. In 1988, JTI started as a Petroleum consulting company, specializing in Horizontal Well Technology and Reservoir evaluation. With 200 years of combined experience, JTI quickly became a worldwide leader in consulting and training in over 30 countries. However, since 1993, we have focused our petroleum engineering knowledge on building an international oil & gas company. Drawing on his expertise in the field of horizontal well technology, Dr. Joshi has guided the company to its current position, as both an international consulting and E&P company.
Joshi Oil and Gas is a Division of Joshi Technologies International, Inc. which invests in and provides technical expertise for specific oil and gas fields, often through production sharing contracts with international government entities.
JTI's Oil and Gas Division includes:
- Direct investment in U.S. oil and gas leases in New Mexico, North Dakota, Texas, and Nebraska, among others.
- JTI India Projects, a project office in India
- Joshi Technologies International, Inc. Sucursal, a subsidiary in Colombia
- Tulsa Holdings Ltd., a subsidiary in Canada
- Consortium Puma Oriente S.A. (CPO), a Panamanian Joint Venture company with JTI as a minority shareholder, currently active in Ecuador
Oil & Gas Industry Expertise
Oil and Gas Investment
- Currently investing in and/or managing producing properties in India, Colombia, Ecuador and USA
- JTI's Total revenue stream from investment and management of Oil Production as of December 2012 is 2460 barrels of oil equivalent per day (BOE/D)